Automated Storage Systems
Vertical Carousel Storage System
|Minimum Order Quantity||1 Unit|
|Model||2m to 15m|
|Floor Space Saving||60%|
|Noise level||Below 70 db|
Vertical Carousel Storage System is the most modern and cost-efficient Storage and Retrieval system for today’s industry. The most significant advantage being, it uses the complete available height for storage and yet retrieves material automatically to the operator’s hand-reach level.
- Modular construction
- Specially designed trays to suit shape, dimensions and weight of the material to be stored
- Low noise due to well-engineered guiding mechanism using high-quality bearings
- Fast retrieval due to higher speed and shortest cycle selection
- Low power consumption due to energy efficient motor and other components
- More compact design compared to other equivalent systems to save floor space
- Higher up time due to proven design and reliable manufacturing
- Quick material retrieval using the shelf number or even the part number
- The system rotates in clockwise or anticlockwise direction to select the shortest possible path
- Can be interfaced with computer and provision of RS232C serial port
- Specially developed inventory management software from Tech-Mark can be easily interfaced with existing ERP system
- Quick retrieval of material: The automated system increases the number of pick-ups per shift, effectively reducing manpower engagement.
- Optimum space utilization: Effective use of optimum height results in floor space saving.
- Man power saving: Less manpower engagement compared to conventional stores.
- User-friendly: Even an unskilled person with a little training can very effectively use the system. In case of power failure, it can be operated manually. Routine maintenance requires only oiling and greasing, which can be carried out easily by quickly removing the side covers.
- Smooth operation: The system ensures jerk-free movement even at start-stop operations due to VFD (Variable Frequency Drive), avoiding damage to the stored material. Special technology for smooth engagement/ disengagement of moving parts.
- Safe and secure: The curtain sensors at the material retrieval window stop the system in case the material is protruding outside the tray or if an operator tries to access the shelf while it is running. Locking provision for the entire system and emergency stop switch provide further safety.
Lean Store System
|Minimum Order Quantity||1 Piece|
|Type||Lean Store System|
|Storage Capacity||400 kg to 1000 kg|
|Size||3000 x 3500 mm ( Minimum )|
|Platform Control||PLC Controlled|
Shuttle Storage System
|Minimum Order Quantity||1 Piece|
|Capacity per shelf||Up to 1MT per tray|
|Display type||HMI or LCD|
|Controller type||PLC controller|
|Horizontal space saving||Up to 50%|
Constructional Features of Shuttle Storage Lift:
- The system is completely enclosed using sheet metal cladding and has one operating window at ergonomic level.
- The operating window is lockable using electro-mechanical mechanism. Additional sensors provide higher safety to the operator as well as operating system.
- The system is constructed using precision fabricated pipes, channels and sheet metal and can be customized to suit the customer’s requirements.
- All the shelves are fixed and fitted on a sturdy structure. Retrieving mechanism or platform is fitted with vertical chain loops at four corners of the platform which gives upward and downward motion of the platform.
- The platform is also provided with a separate drive mechanism for forwarding and backward movement. This helps in retrieving the desired tray and bringing it to the operating window.
- PLC Controller is provided along with HMI or LCD display at the front side of the system.
- The required tray can be called at the operating window simply by pressing the tray number.
- In the case of a sudden power failure or breakdown, the PLC retains the tray number in its memory.
- The controller is provided with the RS232 serial port for interfacing with the computer.
Advantages of Shuttle Storage Lift:
- Quick retrieval: The system is faster as compared to the vertical carousel. In this system, only the retriever is moving and not all the trays, ensuring faster retrieval.
- Space saving: Utilizes complete height and saves horizontal space.
- Higher load capacity: Shelves are stationary and can be designed for IMT load capacity (per shelf).
- Safety of material: Totally enclosed system, avoids damage to material from external influences and protects the material from theft.
- Manpower saving: High degree of automation reduces manpower requirement.
- Effective inventory control: Material can be accessed only by entering the part number and quantity, in turn ensuring timely update of the record. This allows precise inventory control.
- User-friendly system: Very easy to operate and maintain after a brief training.
- Smooth operation: Only the retriever is moving up and down with the help of a chain and sprocket mechanism, thus ensuring very low noise and jerk-free material handling.
- Operator safety: Curtain sensors at the opening window ensure the operator safety during operation and prevent accidents.
- Emergency switch: at front allows instantaneous halting during operation in case of an emergency.
Vertical Storage Solutions
|Minimum Order Quantity||1 Unit|
|Height||2 m to 20 m|
|Internet Speed Limit||>4 Mbps|
|RAM Capacity||<4 GB|
|Storage Capacity Required||None|
This is the most modern and cost-efficient Vertical Storage Solutions - Mobile Compactor for today’s industries. Vertical Carousel Systems offer a number of benefits compared to conventional racking system. The most significant advantage being, it uses the complete available height for storage and yet retrieves material automatically to the operator’s hand-reach level. Vertical Storage Carousels work on a simple Paternoster principle. The storage racks are suspended into two vertical chain loops which are electrically driven. The complete mechanisms enclosed by sheet metal cladding. Only one window is provided at an ergonomic level for easy loading and unloading of material. Further, the entire mechanism is provided by PLC controller, which facilitates material retrieval by a particular shelf number or part number. The system can also be interfaced with central inventory management system or ERP through our state of the art software interface which also can control the entire operations of the machine. In addition, the system also provides for operations option through a PLC controller or a manual mode.
|Material||SS and Aluminum|
|Color||Blue and Grey|
|No. of Cabinet||10|